At Splitz, we are committed to creating a safe, clean and exciting atmosphere for children to experience physical success. We welcome all ages & abilities and challenge participants appropriately. Our tremendous coaching staff and immaculate facility provide the ultimate playground for the Cloverdale & Abbotsford communities.
We want to create the best possible experience for all our families, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like assistance with the registration process.
We look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Our gymnastics programs are continuous and run 12 months of the year. Participants are welcome to join or drop a class at any time with no long-term commitment.
Payment options for monthly tuition include:
- AutoPay – Visa/MasterCard/Debit Card. Payment information can be submitted through the parent portal, over the phone or in person at our office. A 2% convenience fee is applied to this option
- E-Cheque – Chequing account details. Payment information can be submitted over the phone or in person at our office. There is no convenience fee applied to monthly tuition processed through E-Cheque. A returned cheque fee of $25.00+GST is applied to all returned payments.
Splitz will process monthly fees on the 1st of each month or the following business day. Class tuition fees include 4 classes per month. If less than 4 classes are provided in a month due to a scheduled closure, the tuition will automatically be pro-rated. A valid form of payment must be on file in family account to remain active in the program. Splitz does NOT accept cash.
*Prices are subject to GST *Class tuitions are monthly *AutoPay information (Visa/MasterCard/Debit Card/E-Cheque) must be included to process a request *All members are required to have valid insurance. Registration/ Insurance fees are valid from September 1st, 2020- August 31st, 2021.
Please note: Once you have added the class to your “cart” the balance owing will show as “$0.00” until we approve your request. This is also true of Trial classes, Camps and Practice & Play.
2020/2021 Splitz Annual Membership
We will be introducing our Splitz Annual Membership Program starting September 1st, 2020. Each athlete will be required to become a full Splitz Member when they register for our programs. The Splitz Annual fee of $40 will be processed with your September tuition.
The Splitz Annual Membership includes:
- Your Splitz Gymnastics Registration and Insurance Fee
- Chances to win 1 month of free tuition (1 entry per membership)
- Sibling discounts, multiple class discounts and more!
The 2020-2021 Splitz Annual Membership is effective from September 1st, 2020 to August 31st, 2021 and will be automatically charged upon your child’s first enrolment approval and renewed every September. For further details about what is included, head over to our “Membership” section of our website.
Splitz offers trial classes to provide new members the opportunity to attend one class at a prorated rate prior to committing to a continuous registration. Our trial classes may be booked in any class with available spaces. Once the trial class has been booked, a charge will be created to the family account. All trial spaces will be held for 24 hours following the class to allow the family to determine if the class is a good fit for their child.
Make-up classes are available as an additional member service to Splitz families. Once a class has been missed, you are able to schedule 2 make ups per month within 30 days of the absence. Classes are subject to availability. Make up classes may be booked by phone, in person or through our parent portal. In order to register into a make-up class, you must still be currently enrolled in the program. Classes that were missed in March due to our COVID-19 closure have been given make-up tokens that do not expire and can be used at any-time.
A request to drop is required to cancel your child’s membership. The withdraw request must be received by the 15th of the desired drop month in order to be processed. Requests to drop may be submitted through our parent portal, by email, by phone, or in person during office hours. Your child may attend their final classes and you no longer have any financial obligations. Requests received after the 15th of the month will receive a drop date for the end of the following month.
- 10% to the second child registered
- 15% discount to the third child registered
- 25% discount to the fourth child registered
- 50% discount to the fifth child registered
- 10% discount to a second-class registration
- 15% discount to a third class registration
- 25% discount to a fourth class registration
- 50% discount to a fifth class registration
One Time Events
- All participants are required to have valid insurance.
- Children 6 years and under require parent supervision
- Pre-registration and payment are required for all events
- There are no refunds or transfers within 5 days of the scheduled event
- Requests to drop may be made by phone, in person or through the parent portal
Late Pick Up Fee
A $25 late pick up fee will be applied for students who are not picked up within 15 minutes of their class end time.
COVID CLOSURE POLICY
In the event that our facilities close due to COVID-19, classes will be moved to online participation. Tuition will be reduced to 50% for the first month of closures and further reduced to 25% for the second month. Our withdrawal policy will remain the same and notice will be required by the 15th of any month in order to discontinue for the following month. No refunds will be issued.