At Splitz, we are committed to creating a safe, clean and exciting atmosphere for children to experience physical success. We welcome all ages & abilities and challenge participants appropriately. Our tremendous coaching staff and immaculate facility provide the ultimate playground for the Cloverdale & Abbotsford communities.
We want to create the best possible experience for all our families, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like assistance with the registration process.
We look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Our gymnastics programs are continuous and run 12 months of the year. Participants are welcome to join or drop a class at any time with no long-term commitment.
Payment options for monthly tuition include:
- AutoPay – Visa/MasterCard/Debit Card. Payment information can be submitted through the parent portal, over the phone or in person at our office. A 2% convenience fee is applied to this option
- E-Cheque – Chequing account details. Payment information can be submitted over the phone or in person at our office. There is no convenience fee applied to monthly tuition processed through E-Cheque. A returned cheque fee of $25.00+GST is applied to all returned payments.
Splitz will process monthly fees on the 1st of each month. Class tuition fees include 4 classes per month. If less than 4 classes are provided in a month due to a scheduled closure, the tuition will automatically be pro-rated. A valid form of payment must be on file in family account to remain active in the program. Splitz does NOT accept cash
*Prices are subject to GST *Class tuitions are monthly *AutoPay information (Visa/MasterCard/Debit Card/E-Cheque) must be included to process a request *All members are required to have valid insurance. Registration/ Insurance fees are valid from September 1st, 2019- August 31st, 2020, they are non-refundable and will be processed upon your child’s first enrolment approval.
Please note: Once you have added the class to your “cart” the balance owing will show as “$0.00” until we approve your request. This is also true of Trial classes, Camps and Practice & Play.
2019/2020 Gymnastics BC Insurance
All gymnasts will be charged a $40 non-refundable Gymnastics BC insurance fee. All gymnastics participants in BC are required to have valid insurance. The 2019-2020 GBC Insurance fee is effective from September 1st, 2019 to August 31st, 2020 and will be automatically charged upon your child’s first enrolment approval and renewed every September.
Splitz offers trial classes to provide new members the opportunity to attend one class at a prorated rate prior to committing to a continuous registration. Our trial classes may be booked in any class with available spaces. Once the trial class has been booked, a charge will be created to the family account. All trial spaces will be held for 24 hours following the class to allow the family to determine if the class is a good fit for their child.
Make-up classes are available as an additional member service to Splitz families. Once a class has been missed, you are able to schedule 1 make up per month within 30 days of the absence. Classes are subject to availability and a Practice and Play session may be offered if a suitable class is unavailable. Make up classes may be booked by phone, in person or through our parent portal. In order to register into a make-up class, you must still be currently enrolled in the program.
30 Day Medical Hold Policy
For students who are sick or have been injured, Splitz offers a medical hold to defer tuition. A doctor’s note is required. Once the medical note is received, tuition deferral will accrue on a weekly basis to a maximum of 30 days and be applied to the following months fees.
A request to drop is required to cancel your child’s membership. The withdraw request must be received by the 15th of the desired drop month in order to be processed. Requests to drop may be submitted through our parent portal, by email, by phone, or in person during office hours. Your child may attend their final classes and you no longer have any financial obligations. Requests received after the 15th of the month will receive a drop date for the end of the following month.
Practice and Play Policies
The fee for Practice and Play is $7.00+ GST for non-member and $5.00+ GST for members currently enrolled. All participants must have valid insurance. This non-refundable insurance can be purchased for $20.00 (Valid from September 1st, 2019 through to August 31st, 2020). Children 6 years and under require parent supervision. Pre-registration is required and payment for Practice and Play programs must be made through our parent portal directly from your account. Splitz does NOT accept cash. (Visa/MasterCard/Debit Card/E-Cheque) can be entered in your parent portal account through Autopay; payment will then be processed prior to arrival.
- 10% to the second child registered
- 15% discount to the third child registered
- 25% discount to the fourth child registered
- 50% discount to the fifth child registered
- 10% discount to a second-class registration
- 15% discount to a third class registration
- 25% discount to a fourth class registration
- 50% discount to a fifth class registration
One Time Events
- All participants are required to have valid insurance
- 2019-2020 GBC Insurance- Drop In fee is non-refundable and valid from September 1st, 2018 through to August 31st, 2019. This fee is $20 and will automatically be included in the cost of a student’s first event enrolment
- Children 6 years and under require parent supervision
- Pre-registration and payment are required for all events
- There are no refunds or transfers within 5 days of the scheduled event
- Requests to drop may be made by phone, in person or through the parent portal
Late Pick Up Fee
A $25 late pick up fee will be applied for students who are not picked up within 15 minutes of their class end time.