Allocated viewing times for parents
With B.C.’s plan to lift current restrictions on April 8th, we are hopeful that we will be able to re-introduce parent viewing at our facilities effective Monday, April 11th. Please be aware viewing will be limited and follow an alphabetical viewing schedule. Members will have the opportunity to view their child’s class once per month based on participant’s last name. Our viewing schedule will be announced and communicated with families when the Province lifts the current restrictions.
A lot has changed over the past 2 years, our commitment to safety has not. As we welcome parents back to Splitz, things will look a little different. Please note the following:
– Viewing is limited to 1 session per month following an alphabetical viewing schedule (Rock Starz parents may stay weekly for support)
– Only one parent per family is available to view at this time. Please refrain from bringing siblings. An exception can be made if needed
– Parents will be asked to confirm their child’s last name to ensure it is their assigned week
– Viewing will be first come first serve, however we ask that if you do not need to stay the whole time that you give your space to someone waiting
– If you are taking a photo of your child, please ensure only your child is in the frame. No video footage is permitted
– No food or drinks are permitted in the viewing area
Lack of adherence to the above policies will result in viewing privileges being revoked. Many families have been waiting patiently for the opportunity to share in their child’s experience. We appreciate your patience as we gradually re-introduce parent viewing and ask families to respect the viewing guidelines. Please treat all members and staff with respect and kindness as we navigate through this transition.
We look forward to welcoming parents into our facilities after 2 long years! Stay tuned for more details…